Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer, joined the Hedera Hashgraph project management board. The company will even manage the crypto-startup blockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details nodeNode
– is any computer that is connected to the Blockchain network. The etymology of the term: from the Latin "nodus", which translates as "node". Nodes are an important tool for creating new blocks in blockchain network. Details.
Boeing has joined Hedera Hashgraph
CoinDesk reports that Boeing has become the 10th member of the governing board of the Hedera Hashgraph crypto project. Each of them manages its own node, which allows you to process transactions and supports the life of the project. Consequently, the aircraft manufacturer will also have a node.
Interesting in the section: Blokchain technology outside cryptocurrencies
- Hedera Hashgraph raised $124 million to develop its blockchain. According to the startup, its technology will allow the micropayment industry to transfer to the blockchain and accelerate the exchange of data on decentralized storages. Hedera develops technology for business and companies
- The management board of the project includes such giants as IBM, Tata Communications and FIS Global
- On August 29th, Hedera Hahsgraph announced that on September 16th of this year, the project’s blockchain should be fully operational. Then the crypto-project will begin to distribute its HBAR tokens to investors
- As of August 19, 2019, Boeing had a capitalization of $200 billion, according to Macrotrends, which is commensurate with the current capitalization of all cryptocurrencies ($246 billion)
- Boeing aircraft are the most popular in the world. For example, in 2017, only in the USA, 43.4% of the entire aeroflot accounted for Boeing
Editor: Alex Riabukha