In the cryptocurrency world, several important events happened over the past week. Our editorial board offers to read the news of the world of cryptocurrency and blockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details!
Interesting in the section: ICO and its main characteristics
- On April 14, the President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, during a meeting with employees of the High-Tech Park, announced that he intends to build a large data center and mine Bitcoin next to the new Belarusian nuclear power plant.
- On April 15, the IMF, together with the World Bank, launched their own "learning" cryptocurrency –Learning Coin. A press release about the first testing of the coin was published in the Financial Times.
- French Economy and Finance Minister, Bruno Le Mare, said that France wants to encourage other members of the European Union to accept the rules of cryptocurrency. According to Reuters, France will ask members of the European Union to adopt a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies, like that adopted last week.
- On April 16, the CoinMarketCap market information provider presented a new application for the Android operating system. In addition, the service announced a software update application for iOS.
- On April 17, the active blocking of Bitcoin SV cryptocurrencies began.
- Cold wallets for storing crypto through exchanges should adopt the new rules and regulations of the Japanese Financial Services Agency (FSA).
- After the recent release of a bitcoin search game called Satoshi's Treasures, which, according to the creator, contains 400 tips that will lead to $ 1 million in BTC, the first three tips released this week are hacked.
Editor: Jerg Wos