Blockstack crypto-project raised $23 million during the "first-class" offer of Reg A+ tokens. Prior to this, the startup received a "green light" from the SEC.
Blockstack holds Reg A+ ICOICO
(Initial Coin Offerings) is an acronym, which means a primary currency offer. Details for $23 million
Blockstack on its blog announced the end of the tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details sale during the Reg A+ ICO. The crypto-project managed to raise $23 million from 4500 different investors and companies.
According to Blockstack, the project is still in talks with several private investors and may receive an additional $5 million from them.
STX crypto start-up tokens can appear on crypto-exchanges as early as October of this year, Blockstack claims. Crypto-project is negotiating with "international tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details floors" about this.
Interesting in the section: Financial geography: Cryptocurrencies in Mexico
- In July 2019, Blockstack received permission from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to conduct Reg A+ ICOs.
- Reg A+ is one of the most upscale investment collection schemes in the United States. Sometimes it is even called a mini IPO (Initial Public Offer). Projects that have received the "go-ahead" from the SEC can raise up to $50 million throughout the year thanks to Reg A+. At the same time, non-accredited investors can participate in crowdfunding, and the startup itself can advertise the offer publicly. Reg A+ does not provide for a lock-up period – when investors are prohibited from selling tokens after an ICO for a certain time. So they can instantly take the opportunity to make money on the resale of the token.
- Blockstack builds a decentralized network in which developers can create and host their own applications. According to a startup on its website, a blockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details application can be developed in just an hour, using the project platform
Editor: Alex Riabukha