Hypes, funds, fiat money

16/10/18 06:31 UTC-4

Steve Wozniak announces support for EQUI Global Venture Fund

Steve Wozniak announced his intention to support the EQUI Global project
Steve Wozniak announced his intention to support the EQUI Global project

October 15 Verdikt edition informed about official support of EQUI Global company-fund by Steve Wozniak, the co-founder of Apple company.

EQUI Global is an international venture capital fund that focuses on the development of modern technologies and the BlockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details
system. The fund is designed to disrupt the traditional nature of the venture capital industry by accepting "non-institutional" investments. That is, openly allowing investors to trade investment deposits on cryptocurrency exchanges in the form of EquiTokens crypto-coins.

About his plans to support the EQUI Global project, Wozniak spoke at the beginning of August of this year. But it was only in October that an official statement of cooperation with the founders Doug Barrowman and Baroness Michel Monet took place.

In a statement to Verdikt, Apple co-founder added that he was going to attract many reputable investors. In addition, it will help to find worthy technology companies for investment, which will be associated with the EQUI Global board of directors in the serial business system.

"I want to be a part of it. This is what I truly believe! I actually believe in EQUI" – S. Wozniak.

According to the project description, the EquiTokens infrastructure is built on the Ethereum blockchain (ETH ERC20), which is widely used by developers of decentralized applications (DApps). According to Wozniak, EQUI Global is primarily focused on “sophisticated” investors.

It will be possible to start cooperation with EQUI Global by purchasing EquiToken in a venture capital fund. In an interview, Wozniak said that this investment model is likely to be replicated by other venture capital companies, due to its flexibility. By selling their EquiToken on cryptocurrency exchanges, investors can easily liquidate their deposit at any time.

About 80% of EQUI Global's investments are allocated to technology companies, and the remaining 20% ​​to real estate and art.

From S. Wozniak's interview: "We have already begun to consider more than 20 technology projects for investment, but so far we have not officially launched them. It will be very interesting".

Editor: Yuliya Soroka

#EQUIGlobal #EquiTokens #fund #Steve Wozniak

Comments

Similar

21/02/19 12:56 UTC-4

Crypto to Fiat without verification, or MyEtherWallet new features

​MyEtherWallet cryptocurrency wallet presented a new service for instant conversion of crypto to fiat without a verification process. The innovation was announced on February 20 on the official blog of the wallet and on the representative page in Medium.

20/02/19 12:20 UTC-4

Bitcoin-ETF – SEC has 45 days to make a decision

​For the SEC, a countdown has begun. Commissioners must make a final decision about Bitcoin-ETF in the next 45 days. The US Securities and Exchange Commission must decide on the status of BTC-ETF for three companies by April 5 of this year.

Cryptocurrency
Exchanges
Mining
ICO, ІРО, STO
Hypes, funds, fiat money
Other