The Kraken crypto-platform announced the appearance of Tezos in the listing – this is reported on the official blog of the stock-exchange, on November 13.
The test version of the exchange will start from November 15. A message on blog.kraken.com states that orders for the sale of tokens will not start appearing until the first Tezos deposits (XTZ) are cleared. Oriented: the time of appearance of orders for the sale of XTZ Coins – about half an hour after the launch of the exchange.
Among the declared tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details pairs for the exchange of TZX:
XTZ / USD, XTZ / EUR, XTZ / CAD, XTZ / XBT, XTZ / ETH
All updates and additional information regarding the launch will be broadcast on: status.kraken.com
Recall that Tezos is a decentralized computing platform for Turing smart-contracts.
Tezos has three key features:
- Competition with liquid evidence: a relatively low barrier to participation in consensus and delegation is not required.
- "Intellectual" contract verification: Tezos invented the Michelson programming language, which allows you to formalize evidence of the features and conditions of a contract for better security.
- Management with a clear algorithm: all aspects of management are contained on the platform, voting for the proposed protocol updates, developer fees, and the implementation of updates.
The current rate of Tezos is: 1, 23 dollars.
In addition, in a message from Kraken, it was stated that the XTZ tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details will be exchanged on two sites (versions) of the exchanger.
"Will the XTZ be available on the new Kraken trading-platform? Yes, all customers will be able to trade XTZ both on kraken.com and on the new platform: trade.kraken.com" – from the Kraken blog post.
Editor: Yuliya Soroka