One of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of daily tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details volume, Binance, has opened a new platform – Binance Lending. On it, users can lend their cryptocurrency to the platform. In exchange, the Binance promises to pay up to 15% per annum.
Binance Lending: crypto loan at 15% per annum
According to the exchange, the new service will work on August 28th. On it, crypto enthusiasts will be able to lend their assets to the platforms in three cryptocurrencies: binance tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details (BNB), tether (USDT) and ethereum classic (ETC).
The maximum term for such a crypto loan is 14 days. Binance promises to pay interest, as well as the loan amount, after its expiration.
Interesting in the section: Cryptocurrency billionaires. TOP 5 people who got rich in the crypto-sphere
- The minimum loan amount in BNB is 10 tokens. For them, the exchange promises to charge 15% per annum.
- For USDT, the "maximum" is set at 100 tokens, and the rate on such a loan is 10% per annum.
- Minimal investments in ethereum classic start at 1 ETC. The lowest rate on this cryptocurrency is 7% per annum.
- Binance Crypto Exchange is actively developing existing and new services. In early August, the platform expanded the number of assets that traders can trade with leverage.
- Binance is the second largest cryptocurrency exchange in daily trading volume. According to Coinmarketcap on August 27, its adjusted daily turnover is $904 million.
Editor: Alex Riabukha