The Poloniex cryptocurrency exchange delisted 23 cryptocurrency pairs. According to the company’s official Twitter account, the pairs were removed due to low liquidityLiquidity
– is a term that means the ability to sell any financial assets (below or above the market price). The term “liquidity” in Latin means “liquid”, “flowing”.Details.
Poloniex: the exchange delisted
Among the cryptocurrency pairs with low liquidity are:
- Monero cryptocurrency tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details pairs: LTC/XMR, DASH/XMR, ZEC/XMR, MAID/XMR, NXT/XMR, BCN/XMR.
- Ethereum pairs: LSK/ETH, GNT/ETH, MANA/ETH, QTUM/ETH, STEEM/ETH, OMG/ETH, LOOM/ETH, SNT/ETH, CVC/ETH, KNC/ETH, GAS/ETH, BNT/ETH.
- Tether trading pairs: LOOM/USDT, SNT/USDT, KNC/USDT, BNT/USDT.
- USD Coin pairs – FOAM/USDC.
Interesting in the section: Poloniex – description of the exchange platform
In addition, representatives of Poloniex said that all the coins that are listed in the delisting list will be removed from pairs, but will continue to function independently.
The Poloniex exchange yesterday excluded 23 cryptocurrency pairs. Recall that on July 10, Poloniex announced the expansion of the market for stable cryptocurrencies. In this regard, the exchange added three new exchange pairs for USDC and four for USDT.
It’s important to note that recently Poloniex also published a new reimbursement scheme for users affected by the "unexpected system crash", which resulted in losses of 1800 BTC ($20 million).
Editor: Yulia Krasnaya