On July 30th, Coinbase, a major cryptocurrency platform, announced that it was implementing Tezos (XTZ) cryptocurrency on its professional tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details platform, Coinbase Pro. According to the official announcement, Coinbase Pro will open incoming XTZ transfers on August 5th.
Tezos cryptocurrency on Coinbase Pro
The cryptocurrency news for today showed that the market is undergoing changes for the better. Most crypto-assets have increased in value, and Tezos is one of them. At the time of writing, Tezos increased by 22.89% in 24 hours and amounted to $ 1.24.
Interesting in the section: Basic principles of work of Tezos
Initially, XTZ will have 2 trading pairs, USD and BTC. After launch, customers will receive instant XTZ support in all supported Coinbase jurisdictions, with the exception of New York State. But the addition on the main website, Coinbase.com and in mobile applications will happen later.
As in the past, Coinbase Pro will conduct a gradual trade in four stages:
- Only transfer: the first stage will be the mode when customers will be able to transfer the XTZ to their Coinbase Pro account. This phase will last 12 hours.
- Publishing only: at the second stage, customers can place limit orders. OrderOrder
– automatic application to buy or sell cryptocurrency. Orders are used during trading on the stock exchange to open and close a position. Details books will be in publish only mode for at least one minute.
- Only limit: at the third stage limit orders will start to coincide, but customers will not be able to submit market orders. Book orders will be in the "only limit" for at least ten minutes.
- Full trading: at the final stage, full trading services will be available, including limit, market and stop orders.
Coinbase exchange adds support for Tezos cryptocurrency. Recall, Coinbase in its blog announced that the increasingly popular Chainlink (LINK) tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details will now be available for trading on Coinbase Pro. In this regard, the price of LINK is growing.
Editor: Yuliya Soroka