Binance today announced that the latest Binance chain update, called "Galileo," has been successfully completed. New features that are now available include improved matching and synchronization.
Binance chain update
"Binance Chain Galileo update is complete. What's new:
- Compliance engine revision
- Delist pair tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details in Binance DEX
- Lock on time tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details assets in Binance Chain
- Improved state synchronization" – Binance DEX Twitter.
Interesting in the section: Cryptocurrency billionaires. TOP 5 people who got rich in the crypto-sphere
Updating the revision engine and state synchronization should lead to improved user interaction. Providing validators with the opportunity to vote for exclusion from the list of trading pairs also returns control of the community.
Binance Chain has announced the successful completion of the "Galileo" update. Recall, Binance cryptocurrency exchanger celebrated its second birthday. This was reported on the company's Twitter account. In addition, users of the exchange and heads of other crypto-companies have joined the congratulations.
Editor: Alyona Nabok