Stellar Lumens (XLM) will soon be available for tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details on the Coinbase Pro advanced trading platform, – the company reported this in its blog.
Beginning on March 13, after 1:00 pm, Coinbase began accepting incoming XLM transfers to Coinbase Pro. XLM support will be available to Coinbase Pro users in supported Coinbase jurisdictions, except for New York State, whose financial regulators still must approve the addition of an asset.
Interesting in the section: Universal opportunities of Stellar Lumens
- At the first stage, investors and Pro clients will be able to deposit XML on the stock exchange balance.
- At the second stage, the Coinbase trading mechanism will allow placing limit orders for trading pairs.
- The third stage involves the calculation of limit orders in the "limit-only" mode.
- Full trading – at the final stage all trading services will be available, including limit, market and stop-orders.
XLM support at Coinbase.com and a few other startup products are expected to be added in the coming weeks.
Interesting in the section: Coinbase Cryptobusiness Exchange: an overview of the exchange platform
Coinbase Pro Exchange has added support for Stellar cryptocurrency. One of the most common requests that Coinbase Pro receives from customers is the ability to trade large numbers of assets on the platform.
"Under the terms of our listing process, we expect to support more assets that meet our standards." – the company said.
Editor: Alyona Nabok