Vitalik Buterin, creator of the Ethereum network, said that in addition to ETH, he also owns other digital assets. In his message on the Reiddit crypto-forum, the famous Russian-Canadian programmer indicated a list of tokens that are in his wallets.
Vitalik Buterin, a programmer, a former editor of Bitcoin Magazine, as well as the founder of the Ethereum project, published a list of crypto in their wallets on the forum. A statement was made in response to a request from one of the administrators of Reddit, Hudson Jameson.
Interesting in the section: Features of the Augur platform
Buterin Tokens: a list of coins of a famous programmer
From Vitalik Buterin's message on Reddit:
- Outside the Ethereum ecosystem: BCH, BTC, DOGE, ZEC (total cost less than 10% of the value of my ETH);
- Most of the corporate stake: Clearmatics, Starkware.
Interesting in the section: Status: uniqueness of the project
Buterin also pointed out the reasons for the appearance of tokens in his wallets in orderOrder
– automatic application to buy or sell cryptocurrency. Orders are used during trading on the stock exchange to open and close a position. Details to dispel doubts about possible "ulterior motives and conflicts of interest." According to the Reddit post:
- This is part of the income for the last year (not considering the Ethereum Foundation): payment by tokens for the services of a consultant (included in the list above);
- Coins that are not part of financial interests: my friends in other ecosystems (...) L4, Plasma Group, EthGlobal, EDCON.
Recall that Vitalik Buterin in 2014 won the World Technology Award for the idea of the Ethereum ecosystem and smart-contracts. In the "race" for the award, he beat Mark Zuckerberg. In addition, the Russian-Canadian programmer also won a grant of $ 100,000 from the Thiel Fellowship.
V. Buterin's wallets: what kind of crypto-coins does the creator of Ethereum hold were reported in Reddit. Also, other representatives of the Ethereum Foundation, Justin Drake and Martin Schwende, spoke about their crypto-investments.
Editor: Alyona Nabok