The cryptocurrency market has experienced many ups and downs. At the end of 2018, the price of crypto-assets fell sharply, but already at the beginning of this year, some altcoins showed a significant increase.
In this article, we consider the TOP5 most successful altcoins, the price of which never ceases to delight investors with rapid growth.
Interesting in the section: Trezor hardware wallet. Advantages and disadvantages
1. TRON: an increase by 92.84%
TRX, Singapore's altcoinAltcoin
– are the common name for all cryptocurrencies (except Bitcoin).Details, has grown by 92.84% over the past two months. The coin was created in 2017 as a unit of account for the TRONIX platform. The cost of one TRX tokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details (CoinMarketcap) rose to $ 0.024. The average daily tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details rate at the beginning of 2019 was $ 171,474,135.
2. Binance Coin: an increase by 76,78%
Altcoin from Hong Kong, a coin of Binance exchanger – Binance Coin – ranked second in TOP with an increase of 76.78%. Cryptocurrency set its record high at the beginning of 2019, although the course had experienced significant drops several times before. The cost of the BNB token is $ 9.35 (CoinMarketcap).
3. BitTorrent: an increase by 74,26%
"Newborn" BitTorrent altcoin for the first month of its existence grew by 74.26%. The average cost of altcoin is $ 0.00097, and the average daily trading volume is 41,216,839,708 BTT. The general project of the two technological giants, Bittorrent and Tron, on the first day of listing on Binance was bought up by investors. According to statistics, on January 21, Binance sold 60 billion BTT tokens.
4. Litecoin: an increase by 61,04%
LTC altcoin, a veteran of the cryptocurrency world, set its maximum on February 14, 2019. The cost of the coin six months before the halving grew by 61.04% and amounted to $ 47.7. LTC is the second forkFork
– is the intentional use of one code base of a software project to start another. That is, changing the blockchain code to split it into two.Details after Bitcoin, which began operating in 2012, as part of a peer-to-peer payment platform.
Interesting in the section: Litecoin Cash, as ambiguous result of new fork
5. Ethereum: an increase by 9,35%
The most popular altcoin, and the second in terms of capitalization of cryptocurrency in the world, Ethereum, has grown by 9.35% over the past two months. Today the price of one ETH token is $ 139.6. Recall that for a long time, altcoin could not step over the extreme number of the upward correction pattern, and the value of the coin last year dropped several times to a two-digit number.
Editor: Yulia Krasnaya
See also: "Ethereum increased by 13% overnight"