Over the past 48 hours, Dogecoin crypto-coin has increased by about 6 Satoshi. At the time of November 28, the average price per Dogecoin is $ 0.00215352.
Demand for Dogecoin rose, while the other part of the cryptocurrency market collapsed. The Dogecoin cryptocurrency price has increased by about 6 Satoshi in the last 48 hours. At the same time, the total volume of trades amounted to more than $ 11 million. According to the CoinDesk news agency, the coin grew by more than 10% over the past 5 days.
At the moment, there is no clear explanation for the rapid increase in prices. One of the theories is that Dogecoin's stability is nothing but a "correction" on the part of sellers who are trying to get the dollar indicator. After all, as the price of Bitcoin decreases, the mandatory amount of Satoshi, which is evaluated by this altcoinAltcoin
– are the common name for all cryptocurrencies (except Bitcoin).Details, is rising and the price remains "stable."
The second version of the price increase is the similarity of the principles of working with Bitcoin as a regular payment unit. In some cases, Dogecoin or Litecoin is the best way to withdraw money from stock exchanges that have a fixed fee for Bitcoin and do not work with fiat currencies.
According to data from stock exchanges at the time of 28.11.18:
- HitBTC: Dogecoin exchange rate $ 0.00215,500; volume of tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details 115165460 DOGE.
- Poloniex: exchange rate $ 0.00212449; volume of trading 15256491 DOGE.
- Bittrex: exchange rate $ 0.00211154; volume of trading 8730080 DOGE.
- Livecoin: exchange rate $ 0.00214199; volume of trading 8601949 DOGE.
Let us remind that Dogecoin is a long-forgotten coin, although it is accepted by several large suppliers and is traded on almost every altcoins exchanger. The coin was born by the "meme" culture in the early 2010s. Its only major difference from Bitcoin lies in the fact that Dogecoin is inflationary. It means that the cryptocurrency will never stop the production (issuance) of new tokens. Also, the crypto-coin uses Scrypt, the same algorithm for "hashing" as Litecoin.
Editor: Alyona Nabok