Every day, many events happen in the life of tokens. We have selected the most interesting and important of them by combining them into a brief overview. A selection of the top news of the week helps you stay aware of cryptocurrency novelties and blockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details innovations.
1. On October 7, John McAfee, a well-known American businessman and cryptocurrency supporter, launched a beta version of the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) on the Ethereum blockchain.
2. On the same day, the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) insisted on a complete ban on Bitcoin production in the name of protecting consumer rights. Despite the fact that many users replied that the risks of cryptocurrencies are the same as those of other assets, FCA continues to implement the ban.
3. In response to the FCA, on October 8, the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE), consisting of 70 members, including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the US Nasdaq exchange, and the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), has urged the UK monetary regulator to allow cryptocurrencies.
4. On October 9, the messaging giant Telegram has officially confirmed its participation in the Telegram Open Network (TON) and has released a Grams wallet Terms of Service agreement.
5. On the same Wednesday, the US Senate urged Visa, Mastercard, and Stripe to review their involvement in the Libra cryptocurrency project.
6. On October 10, the Bank of England’s Financial Policy Committee (FPC) published a set of rules that Facebook’s stable coin Libra must adhere to before launching in the UK.
- A document announcing Google’s achievements in quantum computing has appeared on NASA’s official website. Emphasis was put on the fact that technologies are threatening the crypto industry. The document has been deleted, but analysts attribute the report to the further decline in Bitcoin’s rate. In this review, we’ll observe what fate awaits the cryptocurrency market and what awaits people in the future.