Iranians make massive money on miningMining
– is a type of activity for creating new blocks in the Blockchain to ensure proper system operation. Details and cryptocurrency tradingTrading
– is an economic term that means the process of independent trade, independent analysis of the market and the conclusion of trade transactions.Details. And their income reaches $3000 per month
How Iranians make money on cryptocurrency
According to CoinDesk, Gate Trade conducted a social survey of 1650 bitcoin investors from Iran. According to the study, 25% of them receive from $500 to $3000 of monthly income from their investments.
Moreover, 58% of respondents earn on cryptocurrency trading. Another 35% – invest in mining.
Interesting in the section: Nuvoo Mining: overview of the Cloud-Mining Service
- Gate Trade claims that the vast majority of Iranians have to use a VPN or buy fake documents to circumvent restrictions on exchanges and other crypto-services that refuse to serve the citizens of this country
- 29% of respondents said they have more than $5000 in BTC. And the majority stated that they are aimed at long-term investments in cryptocurrencies
- At the end of 2018, the Iranian government announced the creation of a national cryptocurrency to circumvent US sanctions against the country. Almost immediately, the United States imposed restrictions against this coin
- In July, the Iranian authorities recognized mining as one of the types of industrial business, thereby legalizing it in the country
Editor: Pereyidenko Ihor