On April 5, according to CoinMarketCap analyst (https://coinmarketcap.com/), some popular cryptocurrencies showed an intensive growth. Among the growing digital assets were: Maximine Coin (MXM); Pundi X (NPXS); Bitcoin Diamond (BCD); Ripple (XRP); Ethereum Classic (ETC).
Interesting in the section: Strengths and weaknesses of Вitstamp
1.Maximine Coin (MXM) +65,54%
MXM tokens have risen in price by more than half in the last 24 hours. Coins are the calculation unit of the MaxiMine cloud computing development platform. At the moment, the cost of cryptocurrency is $ 0.090578, which is equivalent to 0.00001826 Bitcoin.
2. Pundi X (NPXS) + 22,04%
NPXS tokens also grew in just one night. Coins are a financial instrument on the Pundi X payment platform and are designed to simplify the use of crypto for settlement during shopping. TokenToken
– is an accounting unit that is used to represent a digital balance in an asset.Details is actively used in retail trade in Europe.
At the moment, the value of the coin is 0.000814 US dollars, which is 22.04% more than yesterday. In relation to Bitcoin, the price is 0.00000016 BTC, up 23.92% more than yesterday (according to the current exchange rate).
3. Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) +7,31%
One of the most popular Bitcoin forksFork
– is the intentional use of one code base of a software project to start another. That is, changing the blockchain code to split it into two.Details, Bitcoin Diamond, grew by more than 7% per day. Today, the price of the coin was 1.25 US dollars, which is 7.31% more than yesterday at the same time.
In relation to Bitcoin, the cost of BCD tokens increased by 8.98%, which is equivalent to 0.00025209 BTC.
4.Ripple (XRP) +4,38%
The tokens of the popular Ripple payment system rose by 4.38% against the US dollar, and by 6% against Bitcoin. At the moment, the cost of one coin is 0.361268 US dollars, or 0.00007283 BTC. XRP is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and ranks third in the CoinMarketCap TOP100 (after Bitcoin and Ethereum).
Recall that Ripple recently signed a contract with the Federal Bank of India. In addition, a few days ago, Ripple joined the blockchainBlockchain
is a continuous and sequential block chain of information (digital linked list). When building a blockchain, copies of related blocks are simultaneously stored on multiple computers.Details association with SWIFT.
5. Ethereum Classic (ETC) +3,03%
The Ethereum Classic coin, which appeared as a result of Ethereum HardforkHardfork
– a fundamental change in the source code, incompatible with the old protocol and the used software.Details in 2017, increased in price by 3.03% against the dollar and by 4.63% against Bitcoin. On April 4, the cost of an ETC is: 5.74 US dollars or 0.00115715 BTC.
Recall that at the beginning of this year, a series of hacker attacks on the Ethereum Classic network was committed, which led to an increase in transactionTransaction
– is a financial term that means a logically meaningful operation that can only be carried out completely. Details fees.
Interesting in the section: Kyber Network, as a combination of several advantages
Cryptocurrency rally continues, and some coins have risen sharply in price on April 5th. Recall that yesterday we also wrote about the onset of crypto-spring and the coins that rose after Bitcoin.
Editor: Jerg Wos