HashFlare is one of the most reliable and popular projects for Cloud Hashing in the world. For today, HashFlare is rightly considered a loyal program for cloud mining to beginners, because it gives the choice between several pools within the project, and does not require large investments from the side of the miner.
HashFlare started active in early 2014, and is a branch of a large HashCoin Company, which specializes in working with digital currencies. The main task of the HashFlare project-mining program is to provide the opportunity to engage in mining even for those users who do not have experience, equipment and large financial opportunities.
Interesting in the section: Kyber Network, as a combination of several advantages
Speaking about the intention of the program, it implements new versions of software for cloud-hashing. This in turn has a direct impact on the quality of the computing power of technical equipment in data centers.
To become a member of the HashFlare program, you must register on the official website: https://hashflare.io. The registration process is simple and does not require the introduction of documentary evidence of identity. Then you need to confirm the relevance of e-mail and registration. Finally, it remains to just enter "captcha" to show the system that you are not a robot.
To get started, after registration, select the necessary tariff plan. As the statistical studies of the project show, the most popular on HashFlare is the "Skrypt-Miner" tariff. In addition, there are four more options.
Interesting in the section: The effect of mining complexity on the market value of the cryptocurrency
Tariff plans differ among themselves on four parameters:
- The level of the minimum hashrate – 1 MH/s; 100 KH/s; 1 H/s.
- The amount of payment for servicing computing power is not present in all tariff plans. Cloud-hashing at the tariff "Skrypt-miner" will cost users 0.05 dollars per calendar day. But the "X11-Miner" plan provides services without a maintenance fee.
- The cost of the tarrif. The fee for using the tariff plan from HashFlare is quite unusual. If you look at the table with rates, you will see that the amounts depend on H/s. In general, the services are paid in a fiat currency – Dollar: the maximum price (Skrypt-Miner tariff) is $ 7, 50 for 1 MH/s, and the minimum payment has a price of $ 2 for H/s (Equihash-Miner).
- Currency in the form of which charges are made. In addition to all known Bitcoin (BTC), payments can be made in the form of cryptocurrency coins – ETH (Ether), ZEC (Zcash), DASH (Dash).
- Time of using cloud-hashing. Minimum one calendar year (12 months).
Editor: Yuliya Soroka